Toyota of Pasadena
We are looking for top qualified Master Service Technicians for a large volume, fast paced; family owned and operated state of the art Toyota dealership.
As a Technician you will be responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
• Keep shop area neat and clean, and be able to account for dealership tools at all times
• Ensure that customer vehicles are kept clean • Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
• Document work performed on back of repair order Requirements:
• Three years of dealership or independent shop experience, Toyota preferred but not required for this position.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
We offer a very aggressive pay plan, 401k and on the job training. Toyota Pasadena is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.