Toyota of Pasadena
Toyota Pasadena is looking for top qualified Lube Technicians for a large volume, fast paced; family owned and operated state of the art dealership.
As a Lube Technician you will be responsible for performing vehicle maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services.
- Maintains records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by service manager.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
Requirements: • Valid driver’s license and good driving record
We offer a very aggressive pay plan, 401k and on the job training. Toyota Pasadena is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.